Thursday, October 3, 2013

latest....

Hello, here i am, with my friend Gi,  the day of my surgery after the wonderful day that started my life changing experience. Today is 2 weeks minus 1 day that i had the Lap Band Procedure done. I have lost 29 pounds and a few inches, my arms are not touching my hips when i walk... LOL..I kept thinking that it would be harder than what it is with the restrictions in the diet of the Lap Band, but I will say that the Prayer of my Friends and family, and the strength of GOD.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well, I was born in '68, and have lived is several places in California, grew up in Bell Gardens, and moved to Earlimart, when I was in 4th grade, moved back to southern California, until I graduated in 87, and moved back to Delano, and got into Church, and have been serving God ever since, right now I reside in Glendale Arizona, where I work for Maricopa County as a Court Operations Rep, (sounds important) and I am also a Shift Manager for KFC, and teach Sunday School, and Help with Childrens Choir, and College,