Monday, June 24, 2013

Too Long

OK, just a quick note to say I am still alive. I have been working and working and working,
I am still trying to attempt to finish my schooling, but it has been crazy. I have 6 classes i believe for my Associates and then i can apply for my nursing. I am giving myself 5 years I will then be 50.... YIKES

I am changing things in my life, I am going in and having the Lap Band surgery done, hopefully in the next couple of months, I go on the 17th of July and get the last little bit of directions and maybe a surgery date, I am doing this so that I will be healther. I am happy with who I am.. I am NOT doing it for anybody else, not for my neighbor nor any man.
this is me taken in Jan.
I will keep you all posted with pictures of before and after and all the in between.

cher

2 comments:

Tanya J said...

Good for you Cheri.. The first steps are always the hardest, but you have a TON of friends and family to help you along the way.. Love you and I cant wait to see the new you!! :)

Cheri said...

Thank you Tanya, I do have alot of friends and family here that are there for me. They love me for me.
Love you

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Well, I was born in '68, and have lived is several places in California, grew up in Bell Gardens, and moved to Earlimart, when I was in 4th grade, moved back to southern California, until I graduated in 87, and moved back to Delano, and got into Church, and have been serving God ever since, right now I reside in Glendale Arizona, where I work for Maricopa County as a Court Operations Rep, (sounds important) and I am also a Shift Manager for KFC, and teach Sunday School, and Help with Childrens Choir, and College,